Called the Grant Shaft Drive in full. GSD were built between 1922 & 1923 by R. Grant in Coventry. The machine was shaft-drive driven by a 350cc White & Poppe motor. The machine used a 4 speed, car-type gearbox which was was in unit with the engine, and set across the frame. A 1000 JAP V-twin was proposed, along with a 500 flat-twin Bradshaw, however the design faded away as it was too expensive and unconventional for the market of the time.