Woodrow-JAP

The Woodrow was a British cyclecar and motorcycle manufacturer based in Stockport from 1912 to 1915.

Woodrow primarily made cyclecars. The 1913 cars were powered by a choice of water or air-cooled V twin engine of 964 cc made by JAP, with a three-speed gearbox and chain drive to a back axle that was unusually, for cyclecars of the time, fitted with a differential).

In 1914 or possibly 1915 the engine was replaced by a larger V twin, water-cooled only, of 1090 cc from the Precision Motor Cycle company.

Thanks to Dave Richmond for the motorcycle picture.

Share:

Author: muzza