The Wall Tricar was manufactured in Tyseley (UK) by A.W. Wall Ltd from 1911-15. Wall experimented with a number of unorthodox designs (Roc motorcycles and Autowheel) and was partly financed by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The Wall Tricar had a sidecar type body that was mounted onto a 3-wheeled chassis and used tiller steering. This was replaced in 1914 by a steering wheel. The Tricar was driven by the same Precision engine that was used in the company's motorcycles.
See also Wall Autowheel
Go to index page