A light-weight Simson
Simson began construction of a range of motorcycles and mopeds in 1950. They built a shaft-driven 250cc OHV single derived from the pre-war BMW which was known as the AWO. Production of lightweight mopeds and and motorcycles began in the late 50s as well as some successful small capacity off-road machines.
Murray Barnard, Perth, Western Australia
© 1996 mbarnard