Bianchi motorcycle production began in 1897 when Edoardo Bianchi built a clip on bicycle engine. By WW1 Bianchi was a leading manufacturer of motorcycles with both single cylinder and V-twin machines.
In 1925 new OHC single cylinder racers appeared along with 175-500 road bikes and side-valve V-twins. After WW2 Bianchi built 125-250 2 stroke and 4 stroke machines. Also built were some 250 to 500cc OHC twin cylinder racing machines in 1960. By 1967 however Bianchi production had ceased.
1960 350cc Bianchi