The Kievlyanin was a copy of the German pre-war Wanderer-98 with Sachs motor. After the war documents, equipment and plans of the Wanderer plant in Schönau near Chemnitz were moved to Kiev in the form of war reparation. In 1951 the K-1-B was replaced by the K-1-D model. The Kievlyanin was a lightweight machine built by the Kiev factory.
Back to index page
Murray Barnard, Perth, Western Australia
© 1996 mbarnard